top of page

Rockland to Portland Trade Route

Public·22 members

Cozy Things To Buy

If your loved one has a precious pup (or your loved one is the precious pup), then spoil them with this extra comfy dog bed. Not only is the flower shape super cozy for dogs that love to curl up, but it's also really chic. I mean, who doesn't love aesthetic pet things?

cozy things to buy

Download Zip: https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fmiimms.com%2F2uerhS&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3t3bcwQ5FZn37xcyBfQB9N

Kim Duong is the senior shopping editor at Cosmopolitan, overseeing shopping coverage online for all things fashion, lifestyle, beauty, and sex. When she's not musing about which products are actually worth your hard-earned cash, she's also writing (sometimes slightly unhinged) fashion content in print. You can find her previous writing in Refinery29, InStyle, Travel + Leisure, and StyleCaster. Follow her on Instagram for bottomless cute dog content and did-that-really-happen-to-me story times in her highlights.

A cozy comforter is a must-have for cold winter nights. Of all the ones we tested, we like this one from Linenspa the best. Its microfiber fabric is incredibly soft to the touch and it's filled with a down alternative that will keep you warm as you sleep. Bonus: It's the least expensive one that we tried!

Blanket scarves are one of the best things to have in your closet when colder weather rolls around. This one is large enough that you can wear as a shawl, wrap it around your neck as a scarf, or even toss it over your lap as a makeshift throw blanket. It has over 2,000 positive reviews for being thick, warm, and super soft.

An easy way to cozy up your bed in seconds? Swap out your regular cotton sheets for these flannel ones. People rave that the Eddie Bauer sheets are great quality (they're even moisture-wicking in case you get too warm in the middle of the night) and ridiculously comfortable. One reviewer said they're the softest sheets she's ever slept in!

If your giftee likes being cozy, then they will absolutely adore this massive blanket from the (aptly named) Big Blanket Co. It incorporates temperature-regulating technology to prevent users from getting too hot when cuddled underneath. And since it spans a whopping 10' x 10', there's room for everyone in the house to feel warm and comfy.

Help your loved one step out of the shower onto cozy comfort in the form of this soft-as-a-cloud textured bath mat from Pebble & Crane. It's crafted from a mix of microfiber and cotton, and you can snag it in any of seven attractive colorways. Even better? It's machine washable.

Know someone who might be dealing with some major cramps? Gift them this cute and cozy sloth pillow, which is filled with buckwheat grains and lavender to promote relaxation and pain relief. Just warm it up, keep it close to the area that needs attention, snuggle up on the couch with a blanket, and you have a perfectly cozy (and hopefully pain-free) scene.

You know that cozy feeling you get when you savor some really good red wine? This 12-oz. tumbler will subtly encourage your loved one to kick back and relax. It's designed to keep drinks hot or cold for up to eight hours, and the cover ensures that it won't spill... even a few glasses into the evening.

Sure, a candle is a great idea for a cozy gift, but what if the person you're shopping for is allergic to scented anything candles, or they already have a huge supply of candles? Instead, gift them one of these porcelain hurricane lanterns. Available in four sizes, they're the perfect way to create some cozy mood lighting in your friend's space without splurging on new fixtures.

Send them out during the cold weather, or stash a few away to break out for yourself as the chill of winter sets in. If you have a specific cozy gift in mind, use the links below to take you right there. Otherwise, grab some cocoa and a blanket and settle in for the best cozy gifts of 2023.

This one has cozy right in the name. The Cozy Earth pajamas are an Oprah-favorite, meaning they will quickly become one of your favorite pairs of pajamas, too. They are made of a super soft and breathable bamboo fabric and come in a size-inclusive range from an XS to an XXXL.

The cable-knit pattern is perfectly on trend, and the cozy interior will keep your feet extra warm through hibernation season. The slide-on style has a logo patch on the upper, made of cable-knit fabric, and the interior is made of soft sheepskin lining. The shoe comes in the cream color as well as gray, pink, green, black and a lighter oat beige.

The throw matches any comforter or couch you put it on, a stylish and cozy addition to any room. The blanket is made of 100% cotton and measures 50-by-60 inches, plenty to curl around yourself while sipping tea or reading a good book.

With that in mind, we talked with wellness experts and researchers about what kind of things can make you feel cozy. They helped us come up with a list of products that may help you feel safe and soothed, particularly when the weather is cold or dreary.

Weighted blankets are among the top items wellness experts recommend for a cozy, calming feeling, said Kellie Sabas, a certified yoga and meditation teacher and the chief happiness officer at Happy Me, a company that sells decorative supplies to schools. In one 2020 study published in the Journal of Clinical Sleep Medicine, weighted blankets helped reduce insomnia and daytime symptoms in people with several types of psychiatric disorders.

This is a bigger-ticket item and a more committed purchase, but like lava lamps and fires, Lynn explains that watching a fish tank can also create a cozy, calming feeling. I know I can watch fish for hours.

Yes, a car blanket is a thing, and yes, you do need one. This fleece travel throw plugs into any car, truck, or SUV, heats up quickly, and stays warm until you unplug it. Perfect for cozy road trips, or, you know, a trip to the grocery store.

Picture it now: Your giftee lounging in a blanket and working away at this wintry, nostalgic puzzle while Downton Abbey plays in the background and candles flicker throughout the room. A perfectly cozy scene.

Since then I've lived in many apartments, and I've relished opportunities to dream up new cozy bedroom ideas to further hygge-ify my snuggly paradise. Candles, blankets, and journals are now all staples of my utopia, and I'm always looking for new ways to up my game.

Put a fluffy rug by your bed so the first thing you step on each morning makes you feel calm and cozy. Seriously, running your feet over something soft is a great way to start each day (way better than, say, stepping onto a cold tile floor).

Don't want to spend $100-plus on the Barefoot Dreams cardigan? According to more than 6,000 Amazon shoppers, you can get an equally cozy sweater for less than $25. This knit cardigan has an impressive 4.5-star rating for its slouchy fit that's perfect for lounging and that its soft material that isn't itchy or too heavy (i.e. it's just right).

If you've never slipped your feet into a pair of warm fuzzy socks straight from the dryer, you haven't lived. Of all the fuzzy socks out there (or at least of all the ones on Amazon), these are the most popular with thousands of 5-star reviews. Fans love that the socks are thick enough to be worn as a cozy alternative to slippers, yet thin enough to be worn in shoes or boots.

Made of soft, absorbent brushed terry, this N Natori bathrobe is more stylish than most. It's just the right amount of thick, which makes it cozy but not bulky. Perfect for all year wear, it's sold in seven colors, including blush pink, oatmeal, and black. One reviewer reported, "The lining is absolutely marvelous! It's some sort of fine microfleece, and it feels divine on your skin!"

Light up any room with a soft, warm glow with this Himalayan rock salt lamp. Just like its name describes, it's hand-carved in the Himalayas using real Himalayan salt. It's claimed that Himalayan salt lamps can help purify the air, but whether that's true or not, this lamp is still worth buying for the cozy glow it emits.

Sure, this soft, Splendid onesie is perfect for cozying up in at home. But throw on a denim jacket and a pair of white sneakers, and you can run errands or catch a movie while still feeling like you're in pajamas. Get it in two solid colors and two fun, colorful prints.

This cozy poncho will add a sophisticated, stylish accent to any outfit; but it also doubles as the perfect travel blanket, thanks to its oversized design. "I highly recommend because it is super cozy and stylish," on customer wrote. "The fabric is super soft and not itchy at all, something I always look for in a sweater. I dress it up or down depending on the occasion and it always looks so chic."

Take your nightly soaks to the next level with this best-selling bathtub caddy. Made of quality bamboo wood, the caddy is extendable to fit most bathtubs, while it has slots for things like an iPad, glass, phone, candle, and more. "The wine glass holder is perfect. It keeps your wine glass stable even if you move the tray around," noted one reviewer.

With a mockneck cut, oversized fit, and slightly billowy sleeves, this turtleneck is the definition of cozy-chic. It'll look great with everything: jeans, leggings, skirts, even denim cutoffs on cool, late summer nights. Choose from 10 solid colors and seven striped prints.

"This is as soft as any cashmere scarf could possibly be," reported one reviewer about this classic, cozy scarf. "I could barely tell the difference between this and my real cashmere scarf," wrote another. Made of a blend of cashmere and viscose, this scarf comes in over 40 colors and prints, including a wide range of timeless plaid designs. 041b061a72

About

Welcome to Coastal Trade Route from Rockland to Portland. Cl...
1.png

© 2019 Fort Hope Trading Company

bottom of page